With over 120 years of existence, socks factory “Ključ” is not only among the oldest factories in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but also in the entire region. It has been established in far 1869 by Avram Levi Sadić, one of the oldest Jewish families in Sarajevo.
Initially, the process of production was primitive and based on small manually operated machines.
In 1908, motor driven machines are being used in “Ključ” factory. After the Second World War, factory had remarkable growth and millions of produced socks. After the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina (1992-1995), factory “Ključ” has been privatized and development process has been intensified with aim to bring company into capacities it used to have before the war.
Considering current performance, the one may conclude that factory is on a good way to succeed.